Not like I am really thinking too deeply today. The AFC championship just began after the third string Chicago quarterback made something out of a dud in the NFC game. I'd like to say that I'm sitting around having a beer but I don't really have beer on a Sunday when there's a tie and hard shoes to put on tomorrow. Why? I don't know. The rule actually does not even apply Monday through Thursday nights. To make up for the lack of beer today, I wallowed in some beer related news items:
- It's not my life but that's an over-reaction to me.
- Speaking of over-reaction, if brewers are stated to already list their ingredients, why is a regulation requiring the listing of ingredients worth having a tizzy fit over?
- Note how weird a Canadian beer price war is: happens at the wholesale level, does not actually involve the actually discounted beer just the "premium" ones and requires having an accountant to understand which deal is the best.
- Australia apparently no longer the beer guzzlers they were... well, that they were 50 years ago when consumption averaged 6.4 pints per week per adult.
- Joe Sixpack is with me as votes in favour of that new automatic beer filling technology.
- I think if after two years you are only making 20 barrels a month it's called a hobby. Nice move with the whole brewing with pre-historic yeast, though. Unless of course you trigger a world wide pandemic against which we have no defenses.
Well, that is it. Pittsburgh just scored their first touchdown. Back to real life.