There are days when the themes in the news do not weave a story but look like broken pieces upon the floor. I was going to consider this all in the form of epic multi-stanza haiku but there was only noise amongst the beer news:
- Can Negro Modelo really ever be considered a rare find in the big city?
- Are curlers still curlers if they cut back on beer?
- Is being criminally disorderly while intoxicated substantially different from just being disporderly?
- Should someone forced to sell beer? Even by the marketplace?
- Would Toronto sports be better with beer not requiring a mortgage?
- Should those on Twitter really get the cheap beer? And is the cheap beer any good?
What to make of the noise and the questions? This must be what it feels like to be dime a dozen.