Some days the only beer news is stuff that you really don't care a bit about. Today is that sort of day. Consider these gems:
- Deep fried beer.
- Does The New York Times implicitly diss beer blogging by picking this guy to highlight because, apparently, he has Shipyard IPA in the fridge.
- Princess Anne is going to open the National Brewery Centre in Burton England.
- The guys who created tunable beer bottles are still looking for a long term contract.
- Hard liquor maker wants an increased tax on beer.
- NY brewer chooses pigeon (aka "the sky rat") as its mascot.
Maybe there'll be a day soon when I will have something more than bullet points to post. Then again - maybe bullet points are the future of beer blogging.