I am far too sick to taste a beer today. The slap back on this cold that has been doing the rounds has a real anesthetizing effect on the taste buds. I have resorted to eating sardines with habanero sauce to see if I can detect flavour. Not much happening. And I am too far gone to even imagine joining in a Snuggie bar crawl. So, what pops into my drowsy mind this evening?
- Isn't there a little something called a deep recession that might also be affecting UK beer sales?
- If I am going to make some decisions soon about where to place my meager retirement funds, should I think of investing in MolsonCoors or some such other now undervalued giant? Or do we need Kiva for craft brewers?
- Speaking of Kiva, I have been micro-lending to beer shops in the third world for a few months now. Tonight, people are having a beer in Tanzania, Dominican Republic, Mali and Peru because of me and my 25 buck investments.
- Apparently some people believe Obama may never ever have a beer ever.
- Wasn't it just a case of the need of beer and the lack of a good map?
- Is it really "time to stop selling beer like it's perfume"? I don't even know what that means? Are the British putting a little Stella behind their ears now?
- And who are these people that Ron is letting in into his Facebook life?
No more. Please no more. I need a nap. This is clearly incoherent. Fevered bullets. It's the Buckley's speaking.