Or rather "Session 24 is tomorrow. You - twit!" And, yes, there is one small the additional experiment this time, adding global Twitter side chatter as well. Response has been luke warm so I expect a flop but let's have a go - if not for me, then for the children. Do it for the children.
David over at Musings Over A Pint has commanded we all try tripels and I think it is a great choice after all the beer-like-ish topics we've had for a while. So in addition to posting if you have a blog, this time we are going to also try a twit-fest, something everyone is well qualified for as you don't need a beer blog to take part. Here are the instructions I posted last week:
- Wake up on 6 February 2009.
- Get a Twitter account if you don't have one.
- Get yourself one or more tripels.
- Stake out the likely blogs you will follows for The Session.
- At some point in the day or evening, post your thoughts in staccato observations on Twitter about the tripels before you as you sip.
- Also post your thoughts about the blog posts you are reading.
- Also post your thoughts about the other thoughts of others posting their twitter posts about about the blog posts being read and the tripels being sipped.
- Here is the critical part: at the end of every post write #thesession.
- Follow all twitter posts containing the #thesession can be followed at http://search.twitter.com by putting in the word "#thesession" in the search engine.
- Hit refresh and watch the flow of thoughts about The Session flow by like a river of tripel laced ideas.
- Post a comment noting your participation over Musings Over A Pint to keep track of who participated one way or another.
I suppose some of you have already woken on 6 February. Have you been a twit yet? Have you tried to tripel twit?