Collecting these little bottles - as often as singles as I can find them - has created a bit of a daunting list of tasks to be done by way of style and beer comparison reports. These five pending articles are just the Belgian style ones:
- Dubbles - Borneu, Chimay Red, Maudit.
- Triples - Borneu, Petrus, Chimay Blue, Fin Du Monde, Augustine.
- Assorted Browns - Petrus Oud Bruin, Leffe Brown, Kasteel, Rodenbach Grand Cru.
- Dark Strong Ale/Dark Triple - Gulden Draak, Trois Pistole, Ommegang, Dogfish Head Raisen D'Etre.
- Golden Strong Ale - Delirium Tremens, Duval, Piraat.
It is, as they say, a tough job but someone has to do it - but over time, grasshoppers, and, with luck, company.